COMMUNICATE: CONNECT TO YOUR AUDIENCE
Build enthusiasm through powerful communications technologies.
At Blueline, we facilitate a connection to your audience.
Your audience dictates how much they want to know about you – and through what medium. They decide:
- Whether to read the brochure that you sent.
- How often to visit your website or intranet site and whether they are going to read your latest blog entry.
- Whether to “like” you on Facebook, accept your invitation on LinkedIn or follow you on Twitter.
- If your emails will be screened through spam filters.
The result is a business solution that accomplishes your objectives – on time and on budget, every time.
CONNECT WITH YOUR AUDIENCE
Your audience’s response to you is determined by how much you involve them, entertain them and bring value to them through your communications. Draw employees into the story of your organization’s purpose, values and journey of change through innovative print communications. Help your customers and employees to not only see the big picture, but also to become part of it through high-impact writing and graphics and innovative technologies.
Blueline can help you connect with your audience. We collaborate with you to build a plan that delivers maximum impact within your time and budget constraints. Every communication plan creates a consistent, branded, strategic intervention that may leverage:
Logos, Fonts, Colors and Style Guidelines
Themes and Storylines
IS A QUICK DRAW VIDEO RIGHT FOR YOU?
Blueline’s quick draw videos are uniquely effective at communicating big concepts and ideas. These short, highly engaging videos achieve high retention rates by delivering critical messages through a combination of hand-drawn images, quantitative information, careful scripting and upbeat music.
Quick Draw Videos offer significant advantages over many other video-based mediums because they free you from expensive production fees associated with talent, locations, stock footage and more.
Watch this video to see a sample video telestration.
SHOW THE BIG PICTURE WITH A JOURNEY MAP
Communicating important information verbally or in writing can be confusing and leaves the door wide open for interpretation. The mind’s eye is often quick to interpret what it understands the message to be – right, wrong or somewhere in-between. And once employees start talking, misinformation can spread like wildfire.
Ensure all of your employees receive, understand and see their role in your organization’s most important messages with a Journey Map.
A Journey Map is an 11 x 17 graphic that uses visuals, narratives and metaphors to engage employees in a highly participative way. They’re a proven, powerful tool for:
- Providing an easy-to-grasp overview of robust and complex messages
- Creating a narrative around organizational issues that allows readers to instantly see their role in the big picture
- Engaging readers at both a rational and an emotional level – so they don’t just understand the urgency, but they actually feel it