Unsure How To Drive Real Change With Speed, At Scale?
- Undergoing a high-stakes business transformation?
- Need to show clear business impact?
- Leaders struggling to deal with new challenges?
- Employees failing to embrace the rapidly changing nature of work?
- Wondering how to connect with employees across the enterprise in an engaging and meaningful way?
Immersive, Human-Centered Learning Experiences
Every Blueline scenario simulation is carefully crafted to maximize participant engagement while driving knowledge retention and skills acquisition. Teams of learners practice applying new knowledge and skills in a safe environment that inspires them to:
Blueline’s ExperienceBUILDER Simulations
Teams work together to solve your company’s most pressing challenges in a safe environment while sharing personal experiences, exploring diverse perspectives, challenging the status quo—and, in the process, internalizing new knowledge, skills, and behaviors.
Unique features of our simulation platform:
Facilitator Tools Ensure Quality and Consistency
What Makes Our Simulations So Engaging?
- Teams of learners must work together to solve complex problems based on real-world situations with intentionally gray choices
- Decisions are scored against competing priorities (e.g., employee engagement vs. business results)
- Results are tracked on a live leaderboard
- Lively competition ensures every member of the team participates fully
It’s Simple To Get Started on Your Transformation Journey
Here’s how we work with you:
Schedule a free consultation with one of our Principals.
Meet your dedicated Blueline team, who will quickly get immersed in your organization’s context, needs, and goals.
Partner with us to build alignment among your internal stakeholders for a learning solution targeted to your objectives.
Experience the power of a Blueline tailored or custom-built training initiative, and watch your vision become a reality.
Want To Learn More About Corporate Learning and Development?
Check out our blog, where we’re sharing new ideas, best practices, and cutting-edge research for L&D leaders.