Six Bad Habits of Hybrid Working
Years into hybrid work becoming the new normal, we need to take a closer look at where we’re getting it wrong, and how to fix it.
Most employees want to work from anywhere
But companies still aren’t fully ready to accommodate them
About the hybrid working eBook
Even though many companies are calling their employees back to the office, hybrid work (or at least the expectation of it) is now entrenched in modern workplace culture.
Blueline Simulations developed this 10-minute read to help organizations identify the bad habits they’ve picked up along the way, and suggest some easy-to-implement solutions.
Sneak peek at the 6 bad hybrid working habits
- Out of sight, out of mind: 57% say those in the office will see more career growth than remote workers
- Turning cameras (and attention) off: For many people, turning their cameras off has become standard practice, but at what cost?
- Apathy over empathy: 89% of HR leaders agree that managers need to lead with empathy in the hybrid environment
- Neglecting the needs of the middle manager: Today’s companies are faced with the new challenge of how best to help middle managers to be able to drive success among onsite, hybrid, and fully remote employees.
- Leaving new remote employees to their own devices: 30% of employees find the onboarding experience worse now than in pre-Covid times.
- Sticking with outdated strategies: It’s not enough to attempt to migrate face-to-face approaches to a digital world; leaders need clear goals designed with a hybrid approach in mind.
How do we beat these habits?
Get your free 10-minute eBook now
Complete the form below to receive your free eBook: Six Bad Habits of Hybrid Working. As soon as you click Submit, the download will be available in your email inbox. Be sure to add J[email protected] to your whitelist to avoid any deliverability issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it is! We’ve been in the L&D game for over two decades, so we’re celebrating by sharing some free knowledge and experience that we hope you’ll find helpful. Next time you have questions about L&D in your organization, keep us in mind.
Hybrid work has been a hot topic in the last few years! Explore our blog for more articles to help you navigate the hybrid working world.